~ F U L L M O O N Y O G A ~ C A P E T O W N
Come join for our monthly Full Moon Yoga on Table Mountain, in the centre of Cape Town CBD.
This spot has breath taking view of the sun is setting in front of you and the moon rising behind you!
This event is open to everyone. The yoga is Vinyasa based and allow all levels.
Bring a mat, water and warm clothes.
Arrive at 5.45pm to start yoga at 6.00-7.00 pm. Lets celebrate this beautiful life we live in and align ourselves with the energy of the moon...!
~ WHAT TO EXPECT ~
One hour of guided vinyasa yoga with music
Incredible sunset views and surroundings
Fresh Kombuchas after yoga
R120 per person
Book your ticket via Quicket
Tickets will be checked at the entrance
R20 yoga mat rental (book via facebook)
- when you drive up kloof nek until the intersection of signal hill (on the left) and table mountain cable car (on the right),
- turn right as if you were going to the cable car on Tafelberg Road.
- As you turn right, there is a parking lot on both side of the road, called Kloof nek Parking.
- Park here.
- Walk over the little grass hill towards the sea (camps bay side)
- Find the open concrete slab where the yoga is happenin
- meet other yogies :)
GPS -33.942457, 18.394848
~ SPONSORS ~
Yoga South Africa