Your body knows how Freedom feels. Come hear it speak from the bones, pelvis, heart, brain, gut, legs and feet. We start at the perineum....where it all began!
Yoga Teachers and Yoga wannabees welcome. A pre requisite module for the Independent Yoga Teacher Training
An experience to awaken curiosity and journey through self made chaos to find peace within. Three full days of deep intensive yoga in all forms – physical, spiritual, emotional and mental.
- Friday evening at 6pm till about 9pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday: 6am to 6pm Sat, Sun and Mon.
Investment R3600 (includes manual)
Enquiries and Bookings with Rosalind at email@example.com or 0823700939
Price does not include accomodation, meals or transport to and from venue. Assistance can be provided in all these areas, please enquire directly with Rosalind
Why it all starts in the perineum
How the body speaks
What your posture says about you
Effects of stress on the body
Change your relationship with your emotions
Know yourself through your ethics
Chakra psychology for aaaha moments
Cleanse your gut to feel
Explore Neurogenic Tremors
Meditate to quite the critic
Personalize your yoga practice
Breathe to feel
Find a voice you recognise as your own
How to change what you know is not you
Become a Earth messenger you can be proud of
The aim of this experience is to create a new foundation to live life more fully:
*become your own observer of Self
*untie knots of habit
*opening your heart and learn to listen
*stop struggling and resisting your Truth
*waken the teacher within. We are all our own teachers.....
*become a messenger.....
Tools you will take away with you:
- A yoga sequence that brings you to feeling form through movement and stillness
- focus on connecting back to the perineum (mulha bhanda)
- Neurogenic tremor technique that bring sensations to the surface for understanding
- Meditation skills to sit and observe the body and untie the knots that define samskara (habits)
- Learn to feel the benefits of pranyama (breath)
- Raise your vibration with Satsang
- Yoga diet/21 day Sattvic cleanse and Kriya at the end (Sun 13th October). Your choice but highly recommend
Intellectual content of this experience:
- how the body speaks the mind
- how stress affects the body (affects on meridians/muscles/mental attitude/behaviour
- the importance of balancing energies of masculine and feminine
- our relationship with emotions: Chakra psychology
- brief understanding of Somatics
- what are your Ethics
- aims of yoga
- obstacles and main ingredients to a yoga lifestyle
This weekend experience is for anyone really really curious about themselves, those wanting to deepen their yoga practice, yoga teachers who are looking for something deeper to teach and those who would like to eventually teach yoga.
This is also the first module towards qualifying as an Independent Yoga Teacher. For further details on the 200 hour Independent Yoga Teaching Certification please contact Rosalind at Kula Yoga Space