The Mindful Movement Greek Island Yoga & Wellness Retreat, 8-14 June
There are multiple ways of finding stillness,
through mindful movement,
and then there are places.
Spaces that feed your soul and make you feel connected and present by simply having your feet in the sand,
your body immersed in the Mediterranean Sea,
your senses alive with the colours,
tastes and smells of Greece.
- 6 nights shared in a modern seaside boutique hotel.
- light breakfast, coffee and teas.
- direct access to the sea and walking distance to all shops, restaurants and amenities.
- 2 x daily outdoor yoga and mindfulness meditation practice.
- full day private sailing trip to the beautiful Kleftico Caves, all food, drinks and snorkelling gear included.
- 1 x one-on-one mindfulness coaching session.
- connecting and traveling with like minded people.
- me, as your travel and tour guide planner (assistance with international and domestic travel plans around the island).
- flights and transportation around the island.
- lunch and dinners (an opportunity to explore the rest of the island in your own time - insider tips will definitely be shared).
- extra excursions.
- additional mindfulness coaching sessions.
The investment in your holistic health is:
R16 400 / 970 euros pp sharing.
R26 200 / 1550 euros for your own room.
To secure your spot, or any other information, email: email@example.com
** 50% non-refundable deposit secures your spot
Refunds are only available if you find an equally awesome replacement to take your spot.
About Your Host
Anastasia Dellis, also know as Tasia or Tash, is a part time certified yoga teacher and owner of, The Mindful Movement.
The Mindful Movement is a community of conscious humans striving to live mindfully.
Tash started her yoga journey in Cape Town, in 2011 and was instantaneously hooked. She began to experience the powerful healing (mental, emotional and physical) benefits of yoga by integrating mindful movement, deep breathing, meditation and yoga philosophy. This transformation left her inspired to share the gift of yoga with others. She completed her 200hr Teacher Training Course and "Yoga for Little Bodies" at Devahiti Yoga with Cheryl Lancellas (Accredited with Yoga Alliance UK) in Ballito. She has also completed her Advanced Teacher Training course with Ana Forrest. Additionally, she has been certified in mindfulness mediation courses, including Transcendental Meditation.
"I believe and encourage my students to live their best lives through a healthy, mindful yoga practice and lifestyle. The mind-body-soul connection teaches us how to live a soul expansive life, filled with growth on and off the yoga mat.
I love inviting students to play with their edge while providing a safe, encouraging, and non-judgmental environment where each individual can find their bliss.”