India Yoga Exploration, 4 - 19 September
Join Ireen for this 2 week India Yoga Exploration.
This Retreat is meant for everyone who is interested and curious about yoga in al it's aspects. Various yoga styles will be explored.
Part 1 will take us to the Sri Aurobindo Ashram Delhi for yoga practices and teachings on the Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo.
Then we travel by train to Madhuban ,(foothills of the Himalayas) with Seema Sondhi, of the Yoga Studio Hauz Khas - Delhi, for daily classes, meditation and workshops on Asana and Pranayama. And free time to explore Indian culture and more.
Bookings close May 15.
For more information and costs please contact Ireen on firstname.lastname@example.org
PART 1: 6 days Delhi
- Daily ashram activities such as meditation
- Lectures on the Integral Yoga or Sri Aurobindo, Purpose of Life, Self Reflection
- Day trip to Agra Taj Mahal.
- Free time to explore Delhi and the Indian Culture
PART 2 : 2-6 DAYS Madhuban (Himalayas)
Yoga with Seema Sondhi or the Yoga Studio Hauz Khas
- Morning meditation and yoga classes
- Yoga workshops on asana and pranayama
- Guided hiking tours
- Free time to explore nature and local culture
- (2 extra nights - 1 day in Delhi)