Wild Dolphin, Scuba & Yoga Retreat, 12-17 October Mozambique
Gift yourself today a magical, restorative spiritual retreat swimming with the wild dolphins of Ponta Do Ouro, Mozambique.
Connect with yourself and restore your entire being on an unforgettable 5-day retreat with renowned animal communicator and energy healer Debbie Caknis.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the beautiful healing power that comes from interacting and swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment.
The retreat includes the opportunity to learn to snorkel and scuba dive. We will attend informative talks on dolphins, their behaviour and therapeutic effects on humans - this part of the retreat is presented by the amazing Angie Gullan, an expert guide and researcher with the wild dolphins of Ponta.
We will embrace shared moments with yoga, various energy healing modalities, art therapy and meditation, or simply delight in sunny afternoons lazing by the pool or beach, reading a book or indulging in a massage at O Lar Do Ouro Guest Lodge.
If you're feeling a bit more active, you can take in the lush surroundings on quad bike, or explore the Ponta Do Ouro village and all it has to offer. The days will end in the most relaxed way - sipping G&T’s, cocktails (one has to marry the yoga and booze in an easy way) and getting lost in spectacular sunsets.
What’s included in the retreat?
• air-conditioned shuttle bus return (from King Shaka Airport Durban)
• transfer to Ponta Do Ouro return
• shared en-suite air-conditioned accommodation (single option available)
• delicious 3-course brunches and dinners
• group healing sessions, daily yoga, art therapy and meditation
• interactive dolphin trips
• sunset tour
• Quad bikes for personal use
What’s not included?
• flights or transport to Durban, where the shuttle meets to transport you to Ponta Do Ouro
• snorkel gear and wetsuit for swimming with dolphins
• extra meals and drinks (daily 3-course brunch and dinner included)
The total cost of this amazing retreat is only R12 400 - a small investment into an experience you will carry with you for life.
If you would like to book or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org