A Wild Women Gathering, 17-20 December, Tulbagh
This is a gathering for women devoted to connecting and tending to the earth and each other
Come and discover health and healing through movement in nature and nourish your mind, body and soul.
Set in a luxuriously rustic location that is Guinevere Guest Farm in Tulbagh. A 90 min drive outside of Cape Town.
ON THIS 3 DAY RETREAT
- Release your true potential by challenging yourself in our yoga and movement classes, hiking and nature walks
- Connect to the sacred wisdom of women's healing arts through wild food foraging and learn how to prepare deliciously wild meals and traditional herbal remedies
- Nourish your body and increase your energy through wholesome plant based eating.
- Make lifelong connections with awesome, like-minded women as we gather in circle and explore the awakening of your body's wisdom through song, dance and creative expression.
By getting back to basics we allow ourselves to turn within, releasing negative patterns that do not serve our authentic selves.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hike to nearby waterfall
- 3 organic meals daily
- Daily yoga/movement classes
- Herbal & wild food foraging workshop
- Womb work and hormone workshop
- High quality photographs
- Welcome gift pack
- Airport transfer
Accommodation & Location
Held at Guinevere Guest Farm situated just outside of Cape Town, South Africa.
The accommodation is surrounded, almost cradled, by majestic mountains in the Tulbagh valley on a nature-full farm. Whether you stay in a private room with en-suite bathroom and a balcony or whether you share a room with one or two others, there are many places to relax and reflect in this large retreat farmhouse that you have all to yourself for the duration of the week.
All rooms are beautiful, large, and comfortable with en-suite bathrooms, seating areas, and balconies overlooking the Tulbagh Basin. The private rooms are equipped with seating areas and en-suite bathrooms with private balconies. Meanwhile, shared rooms are facilitated with double beds and en-suite bathrooms.
About your host
Carly has always felt a deep connection with the earth and all the creatures living therein. After completing her studies as an interior designer, her heart guided her to another -somewhat less travelled- road entirely, as she spent months living in the South African bush and gaining her field guide certification.
Carly’s other great loves are cooking and nurturing, which inspired her to train as a patisserie chef, learn canine hydrotherapy, host a slow food retreat and gain a diploma in canine health.
It was her abiding devotion to the creatures we share this earth with which led her to return to her roots, as she taught herself to craft mouth-wateringly delicious plant-based meals at her farm guest-house.
Combining her various and varied skills, Carly brings a stylishly earthy insight into nature’s bounty: sharing her knowledge about herbal remedies, foraged food, farm to table cooking, natural healing and more.