The Alchemy of Yoga and Plant Based Food, 19-21 October, Stanford
Join us for a celebration of yoga and delicious plant based food! Along with our daily yoga practices, workshops and time spent in nature, you will also be taught the skill of creating energy giving foods that serve your body and the environment.
By coming together on retreat we create unity with a common purpose, whilst giving ourselves the space and time to look inwards without the distraction of our usual daily lives. When taking this time to listen and reflect, we often come out with fresh eyes and perspectives that can truly serve us and the decisions we make back in "the real world"- whether it be how we act, think or speak. Yoga is a wonderful tool that helps us gain such insight, calling for the union of mind, body and soul. We look forward to creating this space for you while we also simply have some fun and relax in this stunning and tranquil space.
The retreat includes:
- 2 nights shared accommodation
- Delicious vegan meals and guilt-free sweet treats
- Daily yoga practice Retief Sevenster (Bodymind Vinyasa)
- Sound journey
- Interactive discussion on the Philosophy of Yoga
- A vegan cooking class (you will have the opportunity to assist with more dishes if you would like to gain more plant based cooking experience) with Britney Varley (Wild- plant based alchemy)
- Recipe booklet
- Optional thai yoga massage with Hanna Kämmerer (Inana Yoga) which will be offered at a very affordable rate
- Nature walk
We will be hosting this retreat at the beautiful Goodwill Mountain Farm in Stanford where you will stay in a gorgeous villa that sits on the waters edge and boasts breathtaking views of the mountains and lake.
R3000 (R2800 early bird, ends 19 Sept)
To book, email email@example.com