Mentorship Module - 50 Hour Advanced Training, 1 June - 22 July, Cape Town
Hosted by Unraveled Yoga
At anytime, teachers can apply to participate in our Mentorship Module program. Our Mentorship Module is an 8 week program for current teachers who are seeking more personalized and hands on guidance and experience. This is a 50 hour Advanced Module and counts towards completion of a 300 hour program.
Mentorship Program Includes
- 1 hour orientation and goal setting meeting with your assigned mentor
- Weekly 1 hour meetings with your mentor and assigned personalized homework
- Assisting 1 Unraveled class each week with a senior teacher, followed by class debrief and discussion
- Teaching 2 Community Flow classes at Unraveled (mentor will attend at least one and provide feedback)
- 2 months of unlimited yoga at Unraveled during the duration of the program
- Completion of 2 unique, creative and authentic flow classes created in collaboration with your mentor
About Maya Pratt, Unraveled Yoga
Maya is the founder and owner of Unraveled and has been teaching yoga since 2009 when she completed her first teacher training course in New York City. Since then, she has taught classes, led teacher trainings and managed yoga studios in both NYC and Cape Town. Continually inspired by the creative urban lifestyle, Maya hopes to share her love of movement and creativity with others.
Unraveled Yoga is a fun, vibrant and creative yoga studio located in the heart of Cape Town, South Africa on bustling Bree Street. We like to add a little edge to vinyasa yoga by providing dynamic flow classes set to sweet beats. Come step inside our unique urban yoga studio, get ready to sweat and come unraveled.