Bridget de Beer
Bridget founded YogaBalanceLife with the intention of using Yoga to find the Balance in Life.
"My yoga journey allowed me to tune into what truly balances my life and I aligned them all within my love for yoga. With this love for yoga, I couldn't help but constantly going back to the idea of combining what I do daily into my passion for Yoga. It is with this that I came upon a niche offering of event planning services for the constantly growing yoga community."
This service is offered to teachers and studios nationwide with the intention to expand internationally.
Working with clients in various professions, from all over the world; Bridget has experience in organising various types of events ranging from 20 - 2000 attendees from start to finish and this has allowed her to know what it takes to host a successful event.
"My attention to detail, strong communication skills and passion for customer service allows me to build lasting relationships with my clients. My main focus is to ensure a wonderful and stress free event."
10 years experience in Event planning and coordinating.
Certificate in Conference, Exhibition and Event Management with Distinction at Damelin.
Event Planning Diploma with the Institute of Event Planning.
The following services can be offered as a full event management package or individually.
- Assistance with Event/Retreat concept.
- Source venues: I match your specific needs with venues that can best meet the needs of the event/retreat.
- Identify suppliers (e.g.: caterers) to suit the needs of the event/retreat.
- Negotiate rates and preferential terms with suppliers.
- Financial management and budgeting.
- Sponsorship liaison and management
- Marketing: Creation, Mailer Campaigns, Social media posts, etc.
- Coordinate electronic mailing services.
- Design of all documentation (printed & electronic) : online booking forms, mailers, etc.
- Online Bookings: Prepare, receive and processing of bookings and payments, etc.
- Handle all event logistics to ensure event/retreat runs smoothly.
- Drive and manage planning process.
- Post event management - Survey link, database creation, thank you letters to sponsors & venues, etc.
- Optional onsite management
EVENTS ORGANISED BY BRIDGET
"To find balance in life, one needs to let go of things that may not serve them, to be able to find what will allow one to have a balanced life"
- Bridget de Beer